Buying a home?
It’s probably the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make. This is no time to shop for a cheap inspection. The cost of a home inspection is very small relative to the value of the home being inspected. The additional cost of hiring an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector® is almost insignificant. You have recently been crunching the numbers, negotiating offers, adding up closing costs, shopping for mortgages, and trying to get the best deals. Don’t stop now. Don’t let your real estate agent, a “patty-cake” inspector, or anyone else talk you into skimping here. InterNACHI-certified inspectors perform the best inspections by far. InterNACHI-certified inspectors earn their fees many times over. They do more, they deserve more, and — yes — they generally charge a little more. Do yourself a favor… and pay a little more for the quality inspection you deserve. Purchasing a home should be a rewarding experience, and not one filled with grief and regret. At Stocks Home Inspection we offer you more services than any other home inspection company to give you the most thorough, and comprehensive inspection there is. Give us a call now to schedule your appointment, or use our convenient online scheduler to book your appointment. We will provide you with the negotiating power and peace of mind that you need & deserve. This we guarantee!
What Can Stocks Home Inspection Offer You?
- We offer you award winning, professional, thorough, high tech, & high quality home inspection services
- We offer you convenient online scheduling, and payment options
- We provide you with a FREE 90 day home inspection warranty for peace of mind
- We offer you a FREE 90 day home buy back guarantee, if we miss ANYTHING we’ll buy your home back! (this guarantee is backed by InterNACHI)
- We offer you a FREE Termite Inspection with your full home inspection
- We offer you a FREE Buildfax report with your full home inspection which is like a background check on the home
- We offer you same day computer generated photo/video reports for professional, accurate & detailed reporting
- We use the DJI phantom 3 professional aerial drone for inspecting those high hard to reach rooftops which allows for the most detailed roof inspection possible.
- We also use the Flir infrared camera with MSX, and the new Flir MR160 moisture meter with infrared technology. This technology alone enables us to discover what the other home inspectors are completely blind to such as hidden moisture problems, overheating electrical components, pest infestations, missing insulation, air leaks and much more. All these things left undiscovered by another “home inspector” will end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs, and turn your new dream home into an expensive nightmare. Without the use of our ground breaking, and state of the art technology in your home inspection along with our knowledge & experience, your only getting half the inspection you deserve & need!