Purchasing a home is probably the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make. This is no time to shop for a cheap inspection. The cost of a home inspection is very small relative to the value of the home being inspected. Do yourself a favor…pay a little more for the quality inspection you deserve, and protect yourself against a possible bad investment. There have been several occasions where we had been hired to go behind another cheap inspector that was hired because the inspection was inadequate. The inspector was usually inexperienced, did not have the proper tools to conduct a proper inspection, or was not even an actual professional certified home inspector at all. In some cases the inspection report was even hand written on notebook paper. There were always major issues we found that were missed by the cheap unqualified inspector that would have ended up costing the buyer tens of thousands to correct. In some cases it was already too late because the buyer was past their home inspection contingency period, and was stuck with a money pit. Purchasing a home should be a rewarding experience, and not one filled with grief and regret. At Stocks Home Inspection we offer you the most thorough, and comprehensive inspection there is. Give us a call now to schedule your appointment, or use our convenient online scheduler to book your appointment. We will provide you with the negotiating power and peace of mind that you need & deserve. This we guarantee!
What Can Stocks Home Inspection Offer You?
- We offer you award winning, professional, thorough, high tech, & high quality home inspection services
- We offer you convenient online scheduling, and payment options
- We offer you a FREE We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee if we miss anything!
- We offer you a FREE Termite Inspection with your full home inspection
- We offer you computer generated photo/video reports for professional, accurate & detailed reporting
- We use the DJI Phantom aerial drone for inspecting those high hard to reach rooftops which allows for the most detailed roof inspection possible.
- We also use the Flir infrared camera with MSX, and the new Flir MR160 moisture meter with infrared technology. This technology alone enables us to discover what the other home inspectors are completely blind to such as hidden moisture problems, overheating electrical components, pest infestations, missing insulation, air leaks and much more. All these things left undiscovered by another “home inspector” will end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs, and turn your new dream home into an expensive nightmare. Without the use of our ground breaking, and state of the art technology in your home inspection along with our knowledge & experience, your only getting half the inspection you deserve & need!